- Compact and versatile keyboard amplifier with 150 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and universal power supply provide increased stability, improved bass reproduction, and reduced weight
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and horn tweeter
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ with Shape switch
- Output Select function on Channel 4 for monitoring click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line outputs, headphones output, and sub output
- Chain another KC-400 with the Stereo Link function for more inputs and true stereo sound on stage
- Metal jacks for increased durability
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
The KC-400 offers powerful, punchy sound and full-range audio reproduction in a compact amp with 150 watts of power. The cabinet features Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the newly redesigned power section, the KC-400 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments. An added benefit of the efficient new power section is reduced weight, making the KC-400 easier to carry from gig to gig.
Onboard Stereo Mixing
Via the KC-400’s four line input channels, you can connect keyboards, percussion pads, drum machines, and more. There’s also a dedicated auxiliary input to plug in a smartphone or music player for backing tracks. The line and aux inputs support stereo connections, allowing you to send stereo sound to a PA or recording device, and also amplify in stereo when connecting a second KC-400 through Stereo Link. Channel 1 includes an XLR input too, letting you plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility. And with the convenient Output Select function on Channel 4, there’s lots of flexibility for monitoring click and guide tracks while performing.
Versatile Connectivity for Performing, Recording, and Practice
With its easy-access connectivity, the KC-400 integrates into any playing environment. Stereo line outputs are provided on 1/4-inch jacks for interfacing with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. There’s also a Sub Out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level conveniently tied to the amp’s master volume for one-touch control. The KC-400 has a headphones jack as well, perfect for silent practice sessions and discrete stage monitoring.
Expand Your Setup with Stereo Link
If you ever want to expand your inputs or monitor in stereo, the KC-400’s Stereo Link function makes it simple. First off, the number of available inputs doubles when you connect to the two stereo link jacks on a second KC-400. In addition, the left and right signals of connected stereo instruments are split across the two amps, allowing you to bring a studio-like monitoring experience to your stage performance setup.