- Battery-powered stereo keyboard amplifier
- Highly efficient power section with 30 watts of power (15 watts x 2)
- Two newly developed custom 6.5-inch woofers and two custom tweeters
- Onboard mixing with three 1/4-inch input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- Built-in DSP effects: reverb and two chorus types
- XLR mic input, mono/stereo line output, and headphones output
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Runs on eight AA batteries or included AC adapter; removable cartridge for easy battery replacement
- Built-in tilt-back stand and integrated mount for optional ST-A95 speaker stand
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments
The KC-220 delivers full-range stereo sound with 30 watts of power (15 watts x 2), two newly designed 6.5-inch speakers, and two custom tweeters. Paired with an advanced power section optimized for efficient battery operation, the KC-220 smoothly reproduces the wide frequency range of 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, as well as rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
Onboard 3+1 Mixing
Compact and convenient, the KC-220 is a complete stereo mixing system that travels everywhere you need to play. Three 1/4-inch line input channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic instruments, and Channel 1 also includes an XLR input for using a vocal mic. There’s a dedicated aux channel as well, with 1/8-inch and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, and other devices.
Stereo Effects and EQ
It’s easy to enhance your sound with the KC-220’s high-quality DSP effects. Normal and wide stereo chorus effects are provided, plus a lush stereo reverb for vocals and instruments. And for hands-free operation on stage, effects on/off can be controlled with an optional footswitch. The KC-220 also includes high and low EQ for shaping the overall sound to suit the venue.
The KC-220 is equipped with mono/stereo line outputs, allowing you to interface with PA systems, stage monitors, or recording devices. Plugging into the Phones jack mutes the onboard speakers, perfect for private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones.