BOSS CUBE Street II Battery-Powered Stereo Amplifier
Battery-Powered Stereo Amplifier
Be Heard Anywhere
BOSS CUBE Street II Battery-Powered Stereo Amplifier
Travel Light with Powerful Sound
Compared with its popular predecessor, CUBE Street II is even lighter and more durable thanks to its modern ABS injection-molded design. The output power has been doubled too, giving you 10 total watts of crisp and clean stereo sound to cut through street traffic, train arrivals, and other noise challenges on the gig. In quieter situations where you don’t need as much headroom, kicking in Eco mode reduces the power to extend battery life.
All the Connectivity You Need
With two ultra-versatile input channels, CUBE Street II supports all types of musicians and performers. The Mic/Instrument channel features a combo jack for either an XLR balanced mic or an instrument such as a keyboard or Roland’s Aerophone. Equipped with a standard ¼-inch jack, the Guitar/Mic channel provides plug-and-play sound for guitarists with seven acoustic and electric amp types, as well as settings for a line-level instrument or unbalanced mic. And if you ever need to expand your sonic reach, dedicated outputs are available for connecting to a house PA or another CUBE Street II.
Make Your Performances Shine
CUBE Street II is packed with features to enhance your sound and bring fresh energy to shows. Each channel provides dedicated three-band EQ and reverb, and there’s a chorus/delay effect on the Guitar/Mic channel. The harmony function on the Mic/Instrument channel creates impressive vocal harmonies that will make audiences wonder where the background singers are hiding. Harmonies are produced as you sing based on the guitar chords you play or a key you set, and you can bring them in and out as needed with an optional footswitch. There’s a built-in looper too, providing a powerful and fun way to create backing tracks on the spot.
From the Street to the World
CUBE Street II helps you reach both in-person and global audiences at the same time. Via i-CUBE Link and USB, you can send the amp’s audio output to video, livestreaming, or music production apps for on-the-spot capture. The i-CUBE Link jack provides a mono output and connects to most phones and tablets with the included cable, while USB supports a stereo digital connection to a computer or an iOS device.*
*An Apple adaptor may be required to connect an iOS device to the CUBE Street II via i-CUBE Link or USB.
A Grab-and-Go PA for Everyone
While designed with performing musicians in mind, CUBE Street II excels in any situation that requires high-quality sound. It’s easy to move and sets up anywhere, making it perfect for speaking in presentations, workshops, and school events. And with the ability to play music as well—either wired through the aux input or wirelessly with the optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL)—CUBE Street II is ideal for background entertainment and impromptu karaoke performances.
The optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) brings even greater creative power to CUBE Street II. You can wirelessly connect your phone or tablet and jam live with backing tracks or play break music between sets. It also provides connectivity for the CUBE Street II Editor, a powerful free app for iOS and Android that provides wireless access to a wide range of functions unavailable from the CUBE Street II panel.
What You Can Do with the CUBE Street II Editor
When the Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) is installed, you can use the CUBE Street II Editor app to adjust a variety of settings and perfectly tailor CUBE Street II for different performances.
• Customize the onboard effects with a wide selection of parameters.
• Swap out the harmony function on the Mic/Instrument channel with a chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah effect.
• Change the chorus effect on the Guitar/Mic channel to a phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah.
• Set the input source for the looper and extend the recording time to 90 seconds (mono).
• Assign optional footswitches to control a variety of functions.
• Apply a ducking effect to automatically lower the volume of background music when speaking.
• Set up the Stereo Link and Stereo Input functions.
• Save custom setups for different gigs as Live Sets.
• Check the current battery level.
• And much more!
Wherever you perform, high-quality sound with great projection is essential to capture listeners and stand out from the pack. With the portable CUBE Street II by your side, you have the tools you need to deliver your message with confidence in any mobile setting, from musical performances on the street to public speaking events.
Evolved from the best-selling Roland CUBE Street—and newly rebranded with the BOSS name—this battery-driven powerhouse provides rich stereo sound for busking and other mobile gigs. Dual channels allow you to plug in mics and instruments and sound great immediately, with no extra gear to carry around. A vocal harmony function, looper, and effects are also on hand to lift your performances and impress the crowd. And with the optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL), you can wirelessly stream backing tracks and control CUBE Street II functions from your phone or tablet.
- Next-generation version of the top-selling mobile amp for street performers
- First model in the CUBE Street series branded with the BOSS name
- ABS injection-molded cabinet for increased durability and reduced weight (4.4 kg/9 lb. 12 oz.)
- Enhanced power output: 10 watts total (5 watts x 2)
- High-quality stereo sound with two high-performance 6.5-inch speakers
- Angled face for optimum monitoring and sound projection
- Mic/Instrument channel with harmony, three-band EQ, and reverb
- Guitar/Mic channel with nine amp types, three-band EQ, chorus/delay, reverb, and tuner
- Looper with up to 45 seconds of stereo recording time
- Automatic harmony function with three modes: unison, high, and higher
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) for wirelessly streaming music from a mobile device and editing amp functions with the companion CUBE Street II Editor app
- Record or livestream your audio performances to a computer or mobile device via USB or i-CUBE Link
- Practice and jam with the CUBE JAM app for iOS
- Runs on eight AA alkaline batteries or included AC adaptor
- Eco mode for extended battery runtime (max power output: 5 watts)
- Available in black or red
- Rated Power Output
- 10 W (5 W + 5 W)
- Nominal Input Level
- MIC/INSTRUMENT INPUT: -40 dBu (2 k ohm)/-20 dBu (11 k ohm)
GUITAR/MIC INPUT:-10 dBu(1 M ohm)
i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN: -20 dBu (15 k ohm)
- Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT : -10 dBu (MONO)
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- POWER switch
OUTPUT POWER switch (MAX, ECO)
SELECT switch (MIC, INST)
AMP TYPE knob (NORMAL, BRIGHT, WIDE, INSTRUMENT, CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, ACOUSTIC SIM, MIC)
CHORUS/DELAY knob (CHORUS, DELAY)
[i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN]
i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN knob
MIC/INSTRUMENT jack: Combo type (XLR type, 1/4-inch TRS phone type), balanced
GUITAR/MIC jack: 1/4-inch phone type
i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN jack: 4-pole miniature phone type
LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
SW 1 HARMONY/MIC/INST jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
SW 2 LOOPER/GUITAR/MIC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
Bluetooth ADAPTOR connector: Dedicated connector
USB port: USB B type
DC IN jack
- Power Supply
- AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 8
Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 8
- Current Draw
- 390 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- [OUTPUT POWER switch: MAX (Maximum power output: 10 W)]
Alkaline battery: Approximately 8 hours
Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 10 hours (*1)
[OUTPUT POWER switch: ECO (Maximum power output: 5 W)]
Alkaline battery: Approximately 11 hours
Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 14 hours (*1)
*1 When using batteries having a capacity of 2,500 mAh.
* These can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual
Leaflet USING THE UNIT SAFELY
Mini cable (4-pole miniature phone type)
- Options (sold separately)
- Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor: BT-DUAL
Carrying case: CB-CS1
Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7
- Size and Weight
- 414 mm
- 285 mm
- 255 mm
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor)
- 4.4 kg
9 lbs 12 oz
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.